- Liquid detergent - Fresh urine stains must be immediately soaked in cold water, you can then wash them with hot water using a liquid detergent.
- Baking soda - If the urine odor is strong add one cup of baking soda while soaking the clothes to get rid of it.
- Vinegar/Apple cider vinegar - Looking for a natural solution? Then dip the clothes in white vinegar for 45 minutes or use a dilute solution of apple cider vinegar spray on the stain to degrade the stain. The spray can be a handy tool while cleaning your carpets and upholstery. Subsequently, gentle rubbing and cleaning with water will conclude the urine stain removal process.
- Ammonia - Dissolve a cup of ammonia in half a cup of water. Use this solution to soak clothes or spray it to get rid of the stain.
- Disinfectants - Add a disinfectant to the soaking solution to obtain useful results. You can also add essential oils like lavender to get rid of the urine odor.
- Commercial cleaning products - If the stains seem to be stubborn, then there are special cleaners available in the market also help in removing the urine spots from your furnishings.
Home | Home and Garden
How to protect your home from urine stains?
A clean home creates a happy environment. Which is why maintaining sanitary conditions at home is essential for your and family's health. However, it is easier said than done, especially when you have pets or small children at your home, who might accidentally urinate in the home at times. To help you get through this unappealing situation, here are a few tips for urine stain removal. These can help you clean your fabrics, upholstery, and mattresses in an efficient manner. You will also be able to get rid of their uncomfortable stench by using the below mentioned urine stain removal techniques.
What colors are the iPhone 7?
Color is one of the most visually distinctive and personal things about a new iPhone, which makes it one of the most important choices you'll have to make. The original iPhone only came in aluminum and black, but now Apple offers iPhone 7 in silver, gold, rose gold, (matte) black, jet black, or (Product) RED.
Does the iPhone 7 have an ir blaster?
Unfortunately, the iPhone does not include an IR blaster. Apple hasn't included the IR blaster in any iPhone so far. So the IR blaster is not available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPhone 2G.
Zipcode Design™ Hagedorn Dog Sofa in Blue, Size 15.35 H x 34.25 W x 22.44 D in | Wayfair 6C3CFC75D8C04062BF61AB83C70DE12E